Germosan Nor BP2 1L
Disinfectant Cleaner | Bactericidal, fungicidal and yeasticidal | DILUTION AT 2,5-5% | DGSP Registry Number: 18-20 / 40-09569 HA (Food Industry)
Composition: Benzyl c12-c16 alkyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 2.48% Excipients q.s.p 100%.
VIRUCIDE: Complies with UNE-EN 14476 Standard, against all enveloped viruses (INCLUDING CORONAVIRUS)
Keep your work area disinfected effectively and without the need for bleach with Germosan Nor BP2 Disinfectant Cleaner
It complies with UNE-EN 13697 STANDARD which guarantees a complete Bactericidal, Fungicidal and Levuricidal activity to disinfect any type of surface. It is suitable for countertops, tiles, joints, sinks, bathtubs, floors, stainless steel taps, floors, marble. stoneware, etc.
DILUTED USE product
2.5% dilution for cleaning with bactericidal action in dirty conditions.
With a 5L container we will obtain 200L of disinfectant
- Suitable for countertops, tiles, joints, sinks, bathtubs, floors, faucets
- Complies with European UNE-EN14476 standard that certifies its effectiveness against CORONAVIRUS
- Complies with UNE-EN 13697 standard in dirty conditions, which certifies it as Bactericidal and Fungicidal.
- It complies with European standard UNE-EN 1650 that certifies it as Levuricide
- Stainless steel, flooring, marble. stoneware, etc.
- Non-corrosive product
- No security period
- Fast disinfecting action
- High aromatic persistence
- NO BLEACH
HOW TO USE
To eliminate bacteria (Bactericide): Dilute to 2.5%, 1 cap of product in 1L of water. To perform a deep disinfection (Bactericide and fungicide): Dilute to 15%, 6 caps of product in 1L of water.