Germosan Nor BP3 750ml
Surface and textile disinfectant | VIRUCIDE - Bactericide - Fungicide - Levuricide | PURE USE | DGSP Registry Number: 18-20 / 40-09512 and HA (Food Industry)
Composition: Didecyldimethylammonium chloride 0.3%
Powerful concentrated disinfectant with action: virucidal, bactericidal, fungicidal and leverucidal, based on quaternary ammonium for pure use, with high aromatic eucaluptus persistence.
VIRUCIDE: Complies with the UNE-EN 14476 Standard, against all enveloped viruses (INCLUDING CORONAVIRUS)
BACTERICIDE, FUNGICIDE AND LEVURICIDE: Complies with UNE-EN 13697 standard against yeast bacteria.
BPR (Biocidal Product Regulation) formulation
Specially designed for cleaning and disinfection of all types of surfaces and floors (floors, walls, work tables, metallic and enameled surfaces, toilets, etc.), but also objects such as: computer keyboards, elevator buttons, doorknobs, mobile phones, protective screens, masks, glasses and railings, etc.
Pure- Ready to use
- Complies with European standard UNE-EN 14776 that certifies its effectiveness against CORONAVIRUS
- Complies with European standard UNE-EN 13697 that certifies its Bactericidal, Fungicidal and Levuricidal effectiveness (active against Salmonella and Listeria)
- Complies with European standard UN-EN 1650 that certifies its levuricidal effectiveness
- Pure use
- High aromatic persistence of eucalyptus
- Fast dry
- Does not attack shine
- Wide field of action: floors, walls, work tables, surfaces, toilets
- Disinfects clothing, footwear and any type of textile
- Product with HA registration suitable for the food industry
MODO DE EMPLEO
For contact disinfection, spray directly onto the surface at a distance of 20cm. Then distribute with a clean cloth. It does not need rinsing except on food contact surfaces. If the object to be disinfected is delicate, such as a smartphone or computer keyboard, it is advisable to spray the product on a cloth and rub the object.