Composition: Chlorhexidine 0.5%, Ethanol 70%
Virucidal, bactericidal and yeasticidal antiseptic gel for disinfection of healthy skin and hands. High disinfectant power thanks to its composition 70% alcohol and chlorhexidine.
VIRUCIDE: Complies with UNE-EN 14476 Standard, against all enveloped viruses (INCLUDING CORONAVIRUS)
BACTERICIDE: COMPLIES WITH UNE -EN 1276 and UNE-EN 12791 STANDARDS due to its high concentration of alcohols and its composition based on chlorhexidine.
LEVURICIDE: COMPLIES WITH UNE-EN 13624 STANDARD
HAND HYGIENIC TREATMENT: COMPLIES WITH THE UNE-EN 1500 STANDARD
Tested under dermatological and pediatric control. Suitable for use on sensitive skin in adults and children over 3 years.
Suitable for hand surgical antisepsis scrubbing of healthcare personnel and for the hygienic washing of patients, healthcare personnel and general staff.
- Product registered at AEMPS: 633-DES
- Bactericide: Meets European standard UNE-EN 1276: 2020 in dirty conditions.
- Bactericide: Complies with European standard UNE-EN 12791.
- Bactericide: Complies with European standard UNE-EN 1500 for Escherichia Coli K12 NCTC 10538 strains.
- Levuricide: Complies with European standard UNE-EN 13624.
- Use by the general public.
- Non-irritating product. Tested for sensitive skin under dermatological and pediatric control in children over 3 years of age.
- Does not leave your hands stickys
- Neutral pH
HOW TO USE
Pour a small amount of product on the hands. Spread the product over palms and hands. Rub until the product evaporates or at least 30 seconds have elapsed. Your hands will be disinfected and free of germs and bacteria.